"OMS" Refers to One Million Steps Ltd
Any hardware provided by OMS is warrantied for One Year from the purchase of the product.
- OMS warrants that:
- the OMS Hardware and Additional Hardware will be new and of satisfactory quality; and
- as far as it is able, OMS will pass on to the Customer the benefits of any Manufacturers' Warranties - in this instance a One Year Warranty
If the OMS Hardware becomes defective within one year immediately following the purchase the following shall apply:
- the Customer may return the OMS Hardware for testing by OMS. The Customer must send (at the Customer’s expense) the OMS Hardware to OMS at 25 Pen-Y-Lan Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 3PG by recorded delivery. The OMS Hardware must be received by OMS no later than one year immediately following the date the Customer purchased the OMS Hardware.
- OMS will test the pedometer within 30 days of receipt.
- If OMS conclude that the OMS Hardware is defective due to a fault of OMS, OMS will provide replacement OMS Hardware to the Customer via recorded delivery at the expense of OMS.
- If the OMS Hardware is not defective, or if there is a defect arising fault of the Customer, the Customer will have a period of 14 days to send OMS a pre-paid recorded delivery envelope covering the amount required to post the OMS hardware in order for OMS to return the OMS Hardware be to the Customer.
- A customer understands that no cash refund is available
- A customer understands that if they are unable to complete a challenge due to a fault, the customer will be allowed to take a future challenge free of charge
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
One Million Steps reserves the right to alter the start date of a challenge.
In the event of a change of start date, the Participants will be notified of the revised start time with as much notice as reasonably practicable.
No refund in full or in part shall be made for any change in start date for a challenge.
One Million Steps reserves the right to change the date of the challenge in any unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
The moment you enter our race we start to incur administration costs and banking charges, simply in processing your entry and payment. We also incur further charges in administering cancellations and processing refund payments.
Most races do not offer any form of refund if a runner decides to cancel their place because of injury, illness, lack of training or change of plan.
Challenge Entry Refunds
We value your entry. However, The Million Steps Challenge is a new hybrid form of challenge platform. As such, once you sign up:
- We cannot accept deferrals
- We cannot accept transfers to another participant
In the event of a failure of hardware, please see the returns policy above.
We strongly urge participants to test the pedometer and app on a friend’s phone before returning any hardware for inspection.
This can be done by downloading the app on the friend’s phone, logging in with your password, pairing the pedometer with the phone and testing it for a while. You may wish to do this on a few phones.
One Million Steps cannot be held responsible if the app or pedometer does not work on your specific device. There are too many variables and settings in different branded phones.
The One Million Steps app is available on both Apple and Android and has passed the necessary requirements.
Please Note: All * Shipping/handling charges are non-refundable *